paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Leesamir345dapj
New Community Member
I used different email but the Same phone number which I have used for signing up with pay pal for booking tickets from book my show ...will I get cash back?
Login to Me Too

Manish1701
Contributor
Contributor

Recent I have got cb through pharmaeasy but not able to see cash back in PayPal account ..And not able to use this money on book my show

Login to Me Too

abhishek8477
Contributor
Contributor

I recently ordered from mytra and paid from PayPal order is now cancelled as it went on wrong address, cashback offer was there for first transaction, will this be still considered as first transaction and cashback will not be applicable on next order ??

Login to Me Too

Saurabh9999
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase on myntra, when I got that product I was unsatisfied with the same that's why I returned it, again I have placed a order this time I am satisfied with product while placing order I saw on myntra app that 100% cashback up to 500 rupee if we made first ever transaction on myntra..... I have tranact for first time on myntra if I returned product it should be counted as "zero" Not first transaction again I transact on myntra and fulfilling every criteria but one of you is saying that it will not be considered as first transaction, why so... It's quite possible to return while you are going to shop for online clothes why are you making those polices practically which can't be easy to apply
Login to Me Too

Subhadra049
Contributor
Contributor

My papal 600 voucher not showing my account

Login to Me Too

aboutsunilsingh
Contributor
Contributor

sir

cashback not received with red bus first time booking with paypal up to 500 rs. 

Login to Me Too

Baburaj4668
New Community Member

I havr booked a ticket on goibibo platform using paypal.. This was my first transaction in both sites (goibibo, paypal).. I also used used a code on goibibo (t & c of goibibo stated that using that coupon gives instant 50 rs discount and 800 paypal cashback).. But till now i didn't received any cashback..

Login to Me Too

YMamta
New Community Member
I do my first payment though paypal on book my show But i didn't get the cashback even 8 days has pass now.
Login to Me Too

Rishisurya
New Community Member
Recently i created a new paypal account and Did a reservation on abhibus by using paypal , actually i have 100% Cashback upto 500 offer. I made transaction successfully. Why u didn't get voucher.
Login to Me Too

chinmaym
New Community Member
@I haven't received cashback even after 5 days for my Niki transaction of 450. I checked with Niki support they said to contact PayPal. Why your cashback's T&C are not clear. 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.