Zip code problem

Mohin39
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir ,

I am Md <removed> . Yesterday I have opened a paypal account successfully & i have full filled all required documents to paypal website . today i am trying to apply for my paypal card <removed> . Now i am facing one problem with zip code . Here i am in china zip code is total 6 digit . like my address yichang city zip code is <removed>. But cant able to input 6 digit zip code in you system . Your system allows only 5 digit zip code . now what can i do ? Please let me know to finish my procedure .

with thanks 

Md <removed>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohin39 

Firstly I would edit your post as soon as possible unless you want anyone worldwide to have your personal information on this public forum.

Secondly i don't think that you can apply for a paypal debit card in your country at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mohin39
Contributor
Contributor

I need paypal card thats why i am applying . Whats wrong with 6 digit zip code ? Please tell me . Dosent paypal allow 6 digit zip code in their system ? I cant input wrong(5digit) zip code . I checked if i input five digit zip code (like 44300 instead of 443002) it will be any others places . So i need the solution . How i can fix it ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohin39 

What part of ''paypal cards'' are not available in your country did you not understand?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yassine667
Contributor
Contributor

hey did you found the solution because i have the same problem with zip code

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.