Transfer money from PayPal Prepaid Master Card to PayPal Account?

sisamagrooter
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money from my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to my PayPal Accuont?   I know how to transfer from PayPal  Accunt to Prepaid Mastercard just dont know how to do it in reverse!

Please help.  Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,

sisamagrooter

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

MzMonica
Contributor
Contributor
If you have the PayPal mastercard app click on the . Once you do that, click on the blue dot next to where it says balance. Once you do that it will show you your balance and ask you how much you want to transfer. It's fairly simple. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Apprentice333
Contributor
Contributor

using the app and a different email did work. and it was instant, didn't have to wait the 2 days.

Login to Me Too

Bbydee
New Community Member
What do you mean? How did you transfer?
Login to Me Too

sdmf74
Contributor
Contributor

Please tell us how you transferred funds from the prepaid mastercard to paypal account? Which app, there are 3 of em. Im not having any luck. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Netty2006
Contributor
Contributor

Download the regular PayPal app.  Open PayPal app click request money then enter the amount your requesting (the amount you want off the card) then enter the email your requesting from ( your second email that is not associated with your PayPal account) after you request go open the email and follow the link click pay as guest then enter the card information (your PayPal MasterCard) send money and viola money is into your PayPal account.
BUT you're ( the seller requesting money) still paying the fee which is around $4. Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

sdmf74
Contributor
Contributor

What happens if I log in instead of clicking on "pay as guest"? Will it again tell me that I cannot transfer money to myself?

Im trying to find a way to transfer money from paypal prepaid to my regular paypal business account without paying the fees, last time I paid $25-$30

in fees to do a onetime transfer!

Login to Me Too

brooksjay

how did you do it ?

Login to Me Too

funderburkd6
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean a different email?
Login to Me Too

apmke

Not helpful.

Login to Me Too

TigerCreek
New Community Member

Go to paypal.com and login.

Click on "Money" then select "add money"

this may be in a different location on your account because I have a business account.

Anyway, when the new page loads, select "Add money from U.S. bank account"

Since your paypal prepaid mastercard account has a routing number and bank account number associated with it, paypal will accept it as a legitimate bank and allow you to transfer money from your paypal prepaid account to your regular paypal account, just be sure that when you do the transfer you use the routing number and account number for your prepaid card, do not type in the card number instead.

If you do not know what your account and routing number is, login to paypal prepaid and click on "Add/manage money" the big blue button at the top of the page, in the drop menu select "direct deposit" and at the top of the next page that loads you will see your routing and account number.

Hope this helps. You can't do this directly from you paypal prepaid account but you can do it from paypal. However the transfer is not instant it takes about 2 days to show up in your paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.