Paypal customer service support loosing my time & refused to solve my problem since 12 Feb

HumanBieng
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
I had problem withdrawing to visa that ends with <removed> since last 12 Feb
After contacting paypal support too many times, they confirmed that no problem with account & that it was with visa ends with <removed>
While when i contacted first visa provider they checked my account & confirmed that no transactions arrived to visa from paypal & they confirmed that the problem with my paypal account
Paypal cutomer **bleep** advised me to add another visa & i already added a second new working visa
I added another visa that ends with <removed>, then withdraw to second visa since 25 feb
Now I get message inform me that money reversed & returned back to account
I contacted the second visa bank & they said the same that the first visa said, which is no transactions arrived to visa so that they dont see any denial from there side & confirmed also that the problem with paypal it doesnt allow transaction to go to visa so they cannot see any reason for reversal
I contacted paypal **bleep** & keep giving me the same reply which is try to add second visa & the same automated **bleep** word
paypal **bleep** told me that the problem was with first visa, now it is the same issue with my second visa
Two visa have the same problem ???? two visa providers said the same ?? two visa providers cannot see any transactions coming out from paypal **bleep** ???????????
Your **bleep** account doesn't allow me to withdrawing my money since 12 Feb
why is this ???.??..
I told paypal customer **bleep** within emails from the begining that the problem with my paypal account and they said that the problem with my visa card
Now after I added another visa I had same problem & also after contacting them they said the same which is no transactions arrived to visa
No transactions arrived to two visa cards ???? and paypal customer **bleep** keep giving me automated same replay

Dont you have a couple of minutes to check what is the **bleep** with my account ?????
Only give me automated answers that my account is working , consider that i am crazy & idiot, & tell me why both visa have same problem ???? why both visa said that no transactions arrived to both visa ???????
I am in this problem since whole month
i want someone with high knowledge to check my **bleep**ing account & see how many times i contacted paypal **bleep** support without any progress

I dont believe this **bleep**

one whole month without progress ????? more than 50 messages for both paypal **bleep** & two visa providers & still paypal customer **bleep** still insisting on insulting me & ignoring me ????

How come this happened with me ???? how come a greate company like paypal have looser employers that only reply the same automatred reply without caring about me & my money ????????????

How come i couldnt withdraw my money since 12 Feb ???????

How come more than 20 employer keep insisting on insulting & ignoring me ?????

This is a very very very bad customer **bleep** support & believe me i will never get deal with your **bleep** service again once i got my money

I see you loosers & doesnt care about your customers nor about there money

I need someone from paypal with high knowledge to check my **bleep**ing account

I get depressed & couldnt work because of loosing time between paypal customer **bleep** & between two banks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.