New seller

Noemipina
New Community Member
Hey! So I’m a new seller on PayPal and I received a message on my screen that said “money you receive from your buyers is in your on hold balance and will be moved to your balance after the order is fulfilled” it also said it would take 21 days to be moved. My questions are how will PayPal know I fulfilled the orders? And will it really take 21 days?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ShinChanity
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Noemipina Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum. Please click this link, It might help you to answer your question. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

I hope you learned something from from me. Kudos will be much appreciated. Thank you and stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Noemipina. I hope you're doing well.  When Paypal processed a transaction and the seller fulfilled the orders a transaction id and tracking number will be generated. Goods and services transaction can be place on hold and the hold could last for 21 days until verified but most of the holds doesn't last that long or happens. This happens for the reason that we need to make sure that the buyer receives the item or the service and fully satisfied. I hope it helps. Stay safe and God bless. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.