Long transfer times?

Ryan_T
Contributor
Contributor

It says that bank transfers from my bank account to my PayPal wallet should take up to 5 business days but mine says that its going to take 13 days.

Whats up with that?

Canada

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ryan_T,
I understand your frustration on how long it takes to transfer.

Due to COVID-19 bank transfers will be delayed compared to normal. There is unfortunately nothing we can do about the time it takes for bank transfers. Best thing you could do is wait the 13 days and see if it appeared on your account. If it did not I highly suggest contacting PayPal. 

My suggestion on why the wait time is what it is, is because you live in Canada. It takes 6 business days for transfers if you live in Canada and 3-5 business days in the U.S. Every bank transfer is delayed right now because of COVID-19 and limited staffing. 

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ryan_T,
I understand your frustration on how long it takes to transfer.

Due to COVID-19 bank transfers will be delayed compared to normal. There is unfortunately nothing we can do about the time it takes for bank transfers. Best thing you could do is wait the 13 days and see if it appeared on your account. If it did not I highly suggest contacting PayPal. 

My suggestion on why the wait time is what it is, is because you live in Canada. It takes 6 business days for transfers if you live in Canada and 3-5 business days in the U.S. Every bank transfer is delayed right now because of COVID-19 and limited staffing. 

Have a great day!

Login to Me Too

Vivi55
Contributor
Contributor

How can I contact PayPal? There are only 2 options in Help & Contact which are Ask Community and go to Resolution Center? I have the same problem and need someone to help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.