CVS $10 Reward is False Advertising

Truckngirl
Contributor
Contributor

I've read numerous questions regarding the $10 rebate for a touchless purchase from CVS, dating back to February 3rd. There is no response to any query. I read in the fine print on the rules that it will also work with Venmo, and I will try that 3/10/21 and report back here if I do indeed see the $10. I have a feeling that PayPal had no intention of making this rebate, and that the email was BAIT! They hold our money for however long until they give it to CVS, making interest profit for them. Yeah, I know they're in business to make money...I just hate false advertising and business lies.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor

I am sure this is legit. I had no problem with the $5 back for downloading their app. It is just this offer is very convoluted and not clear. It is NOT a paypal debit to your account. It is a reward voucher that they SAY shows up in the OFFER section of your account. Only problem. THERE IS NO OFFER SECTION. That is now OFFERS and deals and shows all the shopping deals now. So, I am assuming the $10 is there and the next paypal purchase will show $10 off. It would just be nice to SEE it show up! they need to do better with this one. I agree this promotion is a BUST

Login to Me Too

trixie88
Contributor
Contributor

I just found my CVS $10.  It's convoluted.  My offer was a joint promotion between CVS AND Venmo and the $10 is in the "OFFERS" section of my Venmo account which I accessed through my iPhone app.  I have to click the top right "QR code" link on the red Virtual CVS card image too.  Otherwise, it just uses the funds in your account or the funds tied to you account.  Very SNEAKY Venmo!  Lame that they did that and they don't give ANY clear instructions on Paypal or Venmo on how to find that $10!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.