Crime

Sblendo
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase advertised for return pallets from Amazon. I spent almost $200. My packages arrived from China two weeks later containing about $35 worth of items. I have complained to PayPal requesting my money back and was denied because they actually shipped me something, even though it’s false advertising. The website is shut down because they know it is fraud and a China will not give me a refund. I have already reported them to the internet crime complaint center. How do I get my money back and that website shut down?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sblendo 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of items then OR items received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sblendo
Contributor
Contributor
One of each. It won’t let me re-file under not as described. It denied me on one of them because it said I received items and they saw the tracking number was valid, which is true. However I still am missing an entire package and the items I did receive are not as described. Once they deny you, I can’t find a way to re-file a claim on the same purchase.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sblendo 

Was it 2 separate transactions then that you opened disputes for, only you can't open 2 disputes for the same transaction.

Or did you open a dispute for non receipt of item and then change it to one of not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.