WHY DOESN'T 2FA WORK ON A FINANCIAL ACCOUNT. IT WORKS AT THE GYM!

firezat1
Contributor
Contributor

This has been going on for weeks. 2Fa is a complete mess.

You are Paypal, an innovator and financial pioneer. With cyber crime breaking records daily why can't you fix your 2Fa?

Concerned and disappointed 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @firezat1

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear you may have experienced issues with your 2 Factor Authentication. This can be a concerning situation. You may want to check that it is successfully enabled on the PayPal account. For assistance, please visit here. If this does not help offer guidance, then you may want to contact our Customer Support directly for additional assistance. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you, 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

firezat1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply. This is a very serious problem for a financial company. I have called customer service, who confirmed it is turned on and properly enabled. She transferred me to tech support who also confirmed it is on and not working. They started a case and I received the case was active but they were closing my case. That was over 2 weeks ago. They said it is a known problem they are working on. I have 2Fa working perfectly on over 7 or 8 accounts. I think PayPal should be able to fix this KNOWN problem and so far it has been about 3 weeks since I turned it on and found out it did not work. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.