Account

Yoeums
Contributor
Contributor
I was wondering if I close my paypal account will it affect my paypal prepaid card. Like have access online checking balance transactions etc...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yoeums 

If your PayPal Account is closed, or access to PayPal Services (as defined in the PayPal User Agreement, which can be found at www.PayPal.com) is closed, suspended, or limited by PayPal, then you will have no access to the online features and functionality of the PayPal Prepaid Card. This means you will still be able to make purchases or withdraw cash, but in order to check your card balance, you will have to call our toll-free Customer Service telephone number, use our real-time alerts service (pre-enrollment is required to use this service - standard text message rates from your wireless service provider may apply), or check your card balance at an ATM. While there is no fee to use the first two balance inquiry methods, there is a $0.50 fee for checking your balance at an ATM.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yoeums 

If your PayPal Account is closed, or access to PayPal Services (as defined in the PayPal User Agreement, which can be found at www.PayPal.com) is closed, suspended, or limited by PayPal, then you will have no access to the online features and functionality of the PayPal Prepaid Card. This means you will still be able to make purchases or withdraw cash, but in order to check your card balance, you will have to call our toll-free Customer Service telephone number, use our real-time alerts service (pre-enrollment is required to use this service - standard text message rates from your wireless service provider may apply), or check your card balance at an ATM. While there is no fee to use the first two balance inquiry methods, there is a $0.50 fee for checking your balance at an ATM.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.