paypal credit not working

Deadpoolsthump
Contributor
Contributor

i had went to ebay to make a purchase with paypal credit had clicked on the button for payment, took me to paypal and i had no option to use paypal credit. i tried calling the number for help and got bounced around by 5 people before the phone just hung up. can someone help me figure this out?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Deadpoolsthump

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not seeing the PayPal credit option at the checkout. I would like to inform you that PayPal Credit may not be offered as a payment method for every purchase. Some PayPal merchants don't accept PayPal Credit. 

In addition, please note that even if a merchant offers PayPal Credit as a way to pay, PayPal reserves the right to restrict your ability to use your credit line depending on the circumstances of each purchase. If PayPal Credit does not appear as a payment option at checkout, you will not be able to use your PayPal Credit account for that particular transaction and you can try to complete the payment using different payment method. 

I hope this information helps

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Summitbuyer
Contributor
Contributor
This is **bleep**ing stupid. Why approve a line of credit and then restrict its use?! Same thing is happening to me. You offered, we applied, we’re approved, our credit was pulled, yet we can’t use it?! **bleep**ing scam!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.