To allow purchase subscription products

SMAIBULUN
New Community Member

How to set up To allow customers to purchase subscription products with Paypal Express, ask PayPal to activate Reference Transactions. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @SMAIBULUN

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I understand you'd like to start accepting subscription payments. To learn more about setting up PayPal Checkout, please visit this Help Center article: What’s PayPal Checkout and how does it work? To enable reference transactions on your live site, please reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any Facebook page. If you want to activate it on a Sandbox account, you can reach out to the Merchant Technical Support team here or on the Merchant Technical Support Community Forum page.

I hope this helps you start accepting subscription payments! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.