Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Carmelita27
New Community Member

We seem to be having trouble while claiming my reward of $5

Login to Me Too

BLESSEDTEXAN
New Community Member

Good day! I keep trying to use the $5 dollar credit that I have on my PayPal account but each time I try to use it to make payment in PayPal, I never see it to select? Would you please help me? Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too

Whoiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe it was a matter of bad luck, I didn't get the 5$
Login to Me Too

Mac2022
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - first post.

I received an email headed Here's a £5 reward because we've missed you! - it looks genuine but I'm reluctant to action it without checking first.

It offers a £5 credit - but I don't want to log into my PayPal via the link in case it could be a scam outfit.

Anybody used this offer ?

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Your instintcs are correct.  Never click links in emails, messages, etc. and login to PayPal from them.  What you're seeing is almost certainly a phishing email.  You could right click on the link(s) and choose "copy link address", then past it into notepad to get a look at it if you're curious.  It's probably some random domain or maybe something similar, but most likely not "paypal.com".  

When in doubt, close whatever email/message you're looking at, then go directly to www.paypal.com yourself and log in that way.  If you actually had a payment of some sort you'll see it there in your activity log, and you can react accordingly from there.

Hope that helps!

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

jodypics
Contributor
Contributor

"We have $5 with your ‌name on it" the email said. After finding my phone for authentication I get "Something wrong", I wasn't eligible although all criteria were met. Yeah, it's just $5 but you're the only spammer I would ever trust to click through for $5. If you can't get it right I'd rather receive no offers at all.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @jodypics

Sorry to hear of the trouble with this promotion. 

I recommend reaching out to our support team to look further into this. You can also reach us on Facebook and Twitter. If you'd like to opt out of PayPal promotions, you can update your email notification preferences here

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PalofMine
Contributor
Contributor

I also received a reward email from PayPal today. I tried to get help from the help center, but the bot told me to contact during business hours.

I thought the were active Sunday through Saturday![Removed. Phone #s not permitted]ia-deferred-image lia-image-emoji" id="lia_frowning-face" title=":frowning_face:">

Login to Me Too

Khaykhayyyy
New Community Member
$5 Why did paypal stopped sending my account 5 dollars saying I am not eligible? what do I need to do to get some again ?
Login to Me Too

PalofMine
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I received an email today that says,  "Your $5 reward is inside."

But when I clicked the link, I was redirected to a page that says, "We seem to be having some trouble."

My account is valid, and the reward is not expired yet, because I just received the email today!

Please, help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.