Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

VSusalla
New Community Member
How do I get the $5 for downloading app?
Login to Me Too

Kris222
Contributor
Contributor

Where my $5

Login to Me Too

knarfster
Contributor
Contributor

It is about time to get together a class action lawsuit over the bogus $5 offer with "terms" that can't be found.

Login to Me Too

Stormy81
Contributor
Contributor
I was sent an email for the $5 cash reward but it won't go threw??
Login to Me Too

StrayCat888
New Community Member

Can someone explain to me why the $5 Reward offer shown on paypal's homepage - with an expiration date of 11:59pm on 12/31/2021 (per the terms & conditions) - generates an error message at 7:30pm on 12/30/2021 that says the offer has expired or is no longer available? Just wondering - could have used the five bucks. 

Judging from past comments, this is a very common problem.

Login to Me Too

Arismartfreen
New Community Member

Help Reward $5.00 Usd

Login to Me Too

shoncody
New Community Member
Yea I'm about tired of those fake little ploys to get you logged in to their fog. Sadly they probably make more than that every time one of us logs in. At any rate, everytime I click on one of those damn things I get a message saying something's wrong & some other bs.... you know how bad that feels..?? I'm sick of all these cyber crooks and their ploys, which ultimately only waste our time and keep us in their apps. Grow up before your tricks backfire. Good luck. And thanks again for nothing, well, except for the empty hour I just spent getting **bleep** over by PayPal yet again.....ugh👎▪️💱▪️🎩
Login to Me Too

knarfster
Contributor
Contributor

Time for a class action lawsuit for $millions, that's the only thing they understand

Login to Me Too

ruralUser
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal sent me this:

Don't let your offer slip away

Get $5.00 off at HLSupply, LLC by Monday, December 27 2021 at 4PM PST.
We'll automatically apply your offer when you pay with PayPal at HLSupply, LLC.

As it turned out, I needed to get some parts from this supplier so I did. The offer was not visible in the vendor's checkout. No worries PayPal lies:

Your offer will show up on your PayPal email receipt (it may not be listed on the store receipt) 

It did not show up on the vendor site checkout. It did not show up in the paypal invoice.

I had read the restrictions page for the offer and I did everything right.

I filed a complaint with PayPal but since the vendor invoice and the paypal invoice matched (because the $5 refund wasn't on either), they denied the case.

So ignore any offers you get from PayPal because they lie. 

I am now filing a complaint with the Oregon dept. of Consumer Protection and the Fed equivalent.

Login to Me Too

Alvin27-
Contributor
Contributor

How can i claim it is this legit or scam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.