Is Paypal Working Capital no longer available because of Zettle change?

Live2ImagineTat
Contributor
Contributor

I am under the understanding that due to the transition from PayPal Here to Zettle that PayPal Working Capital is no longer viable. Transactions through Zettle(Owned by PayPal) are not counted in PayPal Working Capital Loan eligibility. I need a clear concise answer here. Is PayPal Working Capital not offered if we are using Zettle for the majority of our transactions? If not this should have been mentioned to all former Working Capital barrowers before selling them Zettle equipment and services. If this is the case I personally will be forced to move to another service that offers Working Capital. I am not alone here.  Working Capital spending power is the main driving force to me staying with PayPal. Can someone please clarify what the situation is here?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kaymartinek
Contributor
Contributor

I have already switched to Square. I Should have done it months ago, I would have already been able to obtain WC loan. After more than 13 years of using Paypal for my Credit card processing and well over $1.5 million payments processed, and 10 loans obtained and paid off on time - I have switched. The sooner you switch , sooner you establish a record with a competitor and get your business done. You can't even call Paypal or email them about this issue as trheyt don't have a clue or don't care, either way I'm taking my business elswhere...

Login to Me Too

jj717
Contributor
Contributor
I switched to Square also but haven’t gotten a loan offer yet. I had over 100k in PayPal WC. After checking the square forum it looks like many people are having trouble getting loans there. Have you had success yet with Square?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230911x
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal isn’t even responding to these complaints any more. They don’t seem to know or care about the problem. Apparently they want to drive people over to Square.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.