Charged twice on pay over 3 months

Kathiena
New Community Member
So I did the pay now pay over 3 payments when buying something, and the first payment went out like I expected. The next day, I was on my bank and realised another payment went out that day as well when the next payment was supposed to go out next month and to be honest I'm not sure what to do. I cant see two transactions on my PayPal account, but it's there on my bank statement. Any help/advice would be brilliant as at the moment every but of money is needed!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nicole521
Contributor
Contributor
This appears to have happened to me yesterday 2 identical payments were taken from my account leaving me with zero funds 😡
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kathiena and @Nicole521,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you have been charged twice but the Pay in 3 transactions are not reflecting on your PayPal account. As this is account specific, we won't be able to discuss or take any actions on this public platform. In this case, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options so that our advisors can help you accordingly. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.