Can't log in to PayPal Prepaid website in any browser.

Crayder
New Community Member

See screenshot below. This is all I get when I try to log into https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/.

I've tried all browsers I have and multiple computers. None of them will log in.

(Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi, Edge, AND Internet Explorer)

Screenshot 2022-08-08 185034.png

Note, I use the 'Log in with PayPal' button. It opens a window to log in to PayPal. I do that, then click Login to confirm, and get redirected to the blank page above.

Please help! The only thing I can manage my account on at the moment is the mobile app, which has proven to be troublesome enough so I always use the website instead.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @Crayder 

Welcome to community.

I request you to clear caches and cookies from your web browser and try in different browser after few hours.  If problem still persists, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

If you get a declined message during checkout even if the prepaid gift card has enough balance to cover the full amount, then you may have to register your billing address with the card issuer. Look for a contact website or phone number on the back of the prepaid gift card to complete the registration process.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.