Anyone else having the same issue with Pay 4 gone, but with the Pay Monthly Option???

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Um.. the Pay in 4 option being gone as an issue with a lot of you guys out there, well I’m having the same issue with the Pay Monthly option being gone. I had been indecisive with my items in my cart. I kept going back and forth from the merchant site and back to PayPal. I kept getting approved for the loan like several times then finally they sent me a message saying I was denied because my application was tied to unusual activity. I’ve been calling literally almost everyday for two weeks now to PayPal asking them when this option will be back. Nobody knows what they are doing. It’s infuriating. I have several loans all up to date with the payments and all in great standing. I need this option back because I have to buy these items asap because the merchant is literally close to being sold out! The agents keep telling me that I can still use the other options as payments in my PayPal Account. Um that’s not why I called. I need to use pay monthly otherwise I would have used my other options. Anyone else having this specific issue? Anyone have any answers as to when the system will clear so this will be a payment option again. My account is not limited and I checked all my info. Infuriating!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Trip84

same thing happened to me, not sure how to fix it, googled for like two hours looking for a fix

Login to Me Too

amja95
Contributor
Contributor
Still not returned? I think it’s crazy that this has happened when we have to verify our accounts before the application gets approved. Ughhh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.