Paypal shipstation bug, makes you pay extra for label???

Auxcord
New Community Member

I really don't understand and i cant  get in contact with anyone about my probelms with shipstation. So first shipstation charged me 6.41 for a label i never payed for. I try to find this label they charged me for and got authentication errors from redirecting pages, how convienent! But when I o to dispute the claim they claim that there was no anauthorized access on y account and that i bought the label. How could i buy a label and never be able to access it let alone know who its for. And now im being charged 17.80 to buy a label on ship station. When the option clearly reads 4.80$. Where di this heft fee just come from. I clicked the 4$ option but to get the label i gotta bay an extra 13$ WHY. Can i get an answer on this. Is this a bug, or graphical glitch, because last time this happened i payed for the label and it INDEED CHARGED ME 17$. So its not a graphical glitch they literally just want your money. And after you pay that hefty fee, when you go to buy more labels they go back to the 4$ option. So what is this little scheme they are pulling. Its so unfair i have os many orders everyday and get schemed out all the time because i need these orders shipped. I try and charge back and they again say that there was nothing wrong with the transaction and close the case not wanting to reopen it. Whenever i call support it always puts me on hold for hours and then hang up the phone on me after tranfering me call. I need naswers and i need help with paypal support directly to get this sorted out finally once and for all.

Capture 2.PNG

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bsandstrom
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing just happened to me. This bug or scam still exists folks!!!! I miss the old paypal shipping. I clicked on the us postal shipping which was $8 approximately and the pay tab at the bottom said $25. I accidently clicked it and got charged the $25. 

Login to Me Too

ralphie2
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently started getting random automatic payment charges on my PayPal account that are from ShipStation. None of these charges correspond with a label created under the ShipStation labels. The transaction and invoice numbers do not correspond with any of the numbers under the PayPal transaction, and the amounts do not show up on ShipSation, only on my PayPal account. I've called PayPal and they said I have to dispute with Shipstation, who you cannot call. I've messaged them twice with no answer or explanation of charges. This system is horrible and severely flawed. Under the old PayPal shipping label system the details always showed the tracking number of the label, addressee, amount, etc. About ready to end this marriage. Accounting has become a literal nightmare! The random charges are not for shipping adjustments either as those come via email and can be verified as a charge with an invoice number.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.