PayPal Debit card taking much longer than 10 business days after confirming ID.

AchakTheFurry
Contributor
Contributor

So a while ago, I had issues with my account with being unable to apply for a PayPal debit card because I was having issues with my account. I contacted support and got that sorted out, and applied for a PayPal debit card. Since then, I have confirmed my ID and confirmed my shipping address. However on the app, whenever I confirm my ID (it says "Thanks for confirming your identity!"), it brings me to the screen to confirm my shipping address. I confirm it and it brings be back to the screen where it wants me to confirm my identity again. I did this a few times and it's just an endless loop of the same thing over and over again.

So I've looked up and saw it takes about ten business days, so I've waited and nothing happened. No emails for confirmation or my card being on the way, nothing at all. I've confirmed my identity multiple times and still nothing.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi @AchakTheFurry

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues. I would recommend to contact us directly so we can help you further. Please go to the "help and contact" link on your PayPal account and follow the steps to contact us directly. This will allow us to review your account specifically for you to see what's happening and get it resolved for you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

AchakTheFurry
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the help and contact link in my account? It's difficult to find.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @AchakTheFurry ,

If you try this link PayPal Contact Us and then scroll to the bottom you will see the contact options available to you. 

Thanks 

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.