I’m being charged twice for the wrong amount. Help!!

bryleehorn
New Community Member

I used the pay in 4 option on Paypal for a payment that was a total of $54. I have been charged twice for $11.49, but in paypal it says both of those charges are “authorization in progress” but then I have another charge for $13 which is what the charge is really supposed to be but I haven’t been charged for that one. That one seems to be approved. I don’t know why i’m being charged twice for the wrong amount. It’s the pay in 4 so i should only only be being charged once for $13 every two weeks. I should’ve not been charged $11 twice today. How do i cancel those charges and get my money back and only get charged the $13 every two weeks like I’m supposed to?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi bryleehorn, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!  

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.