I can't access 0% for 24 month promotion from PayPal Credit when using eBay.

ozarkjoe
Contributor
Contributor

They offer this every few months, sometimes at 0% or at 2.99%.  This has never been an issue for me before until yesterday.  When checking out I can only see options to pay now or pay over 6 months interest free.  In the past I would get the 12  and 24 month options.   I called customer service and they said that it is up to the merchant to offer this option.  This can't the the problem when eBay is advertising the 0% through PP Credit on their main page, available through March 17th.  I used this option just a few months ago with no problem.  It also can't be the individual seller's choice since this problem happens with any item I choose that is over $600, the minimum needed for the 24 month deal.  I also sell there and they never ask me about this.  Sellers are not the ones who decide matters with PP Credit.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ozarkjoe,

Thank you for your post, and I am sorry to hear that the PayPal Credit option was not offered at checkout. For assistance with PayPal Credit issues, I recommend contacting the customer service team dedicated to PayPal Credit questions. The number can be found at the bottom of this FAQ.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Nanobot181
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happens to me. I see the 24 month no interest open displayed in eBay for using PayPal credit. When it comes time to pay with Paypal credit, I only see 6 months no interest. I have called into support sand didn't receive any answers that would help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.