Change payment method for Pay in 4

yuorfaec
Contributor
Contributor

The credit card that I used to set up two separate Pay in 4 agreements has been canceled because the bank closed. I have a new credit card I would like to use instead, but I can't remove it from my wallet because it is used in pending payments, but I can't see a way to change the payment method for the Pay in 4 plans. Is there anything I can do? The next scheduled payments will decline.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @yuorfaec,

Welcome and Thank you for visiting PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand your concern about the changing payment method for Pay in 4. If you want to make future payments with a new card, you can change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to Pay in 4 and selecting the Pay in 4 plan you want to change. There, you can click “Change” under “Payment Method” to update your information or choose a new way to pay. If you are adding a new debit or credit card, you'll need to confirm it before you can use it for repayments. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @yuorfaec,

Welcome and Thank you for visiting PayPal Community Forum! 

I understand your concern about the changing payment method for Pay in 4. If you want to make future payments with a new card, you can change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to Pay in 4 and selecting the Pay in 4 plan you want to change. There, you can click “Change” under “Payment Method” to update your information or choose a new way to pay. If you are adding a new debit or credit card, you'll need to confirm it before you can use it for repayments. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you 🙏

Login to Me Too

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I have a similar problem.

My bank account that I set-up for Pay in 3 is being switched and I can't see how to move pay in 3 to the new bank account. The next payments will be declined because the switch completes 01 Nov.

When I try to delete the old account Paypal says I must set-up a new payment source first but no links as to how to do it.

If anyone knows please help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.