Can you link a Paypal debit card to PayPal Me ?

opto
Contributor
Contributor

Can you link a paypal debit card to PayPal.Me ? .......... Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @opto,

Welcome back to our community forum and thank you for posting your question here!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry here. PayPal.me is an easier way to get paid through PayPal. You can share your PayPal.me link with others and they can send you money. You cannot add your debit card to your PayPal.me link. More information about PayPal.me link can be found here.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

opto
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I have a debit card from my bank, but Paypal used to offer their own debit card. Maybe they don't have that anymore. If I'm wrong about that and I get one, I can't have a payment sent directly to it. Is that correct ? If I'm right about that, it's kind of a worthless card. Why do we always have to drag our bank into it. Seems like spyware.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @opto,

I understand your concern about adding your bank to your PayPal account. By linking your bank account or card to your PayPal account, you're verifying your PayPal account by provide the you own the financials added to your account. And also, you will never need to pull out your wallet and enter card numbers or any personal information when you make an online payment using PayPal. The PayPal Debit Card is a debit card you can use with a PayPal Balance account. With the PayPal Debit Card, you can:

Instantly access your money in PayPal.
Use your funds in PayPal to make purchases in stores or online anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Withdraw money from PayPal at ATMs worldwide.
Add cash to PayPal in tens of thousands of stores nationwide where cash reloading is supported.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.