Can I switch back to the previous shipping platform? Im located in Canada

Marksman
Contributor
Contributor

Im located in Canada and the new '' Net Parcel '' is worst then the previous shipping platform, it is slower to proceed orders, cant have access anymore to '' Tracked USA '' it now give us only 2 option '' Expedited & Express Post '' that are twice or more the price then shipping via '' Tracked USA '' also cant reprint my shipping label if ad a problem during printing... cant switch from LBS to KG... 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

netParcel
Contributor
Contributor

@Marksman 

Good morning! Our team wanted to follow up with your PayPal Community post.

Regarding the availability of Tracked USA shipments.  The service will return if you leave the insured field blank when creating your shipment.

There is a bug with the Canada Post service (of which they are aware and actioning) where orders that have a value listed in the insurance field precludes certain services from being visible. To this end, we encourage you to submit an order without an insurance value and remind you that the carrier builds in $100 (plus freight) of coverage to each shipment!

For the platform specific items:

To reprint a label you may click on your order in History and Tracking and regenerate your PDF file. If you ever have any issues with this, our team would also be happy to forward you another copy via email.

To switch from Imperial to Metric (and vice versa), simply click the “Welcome, ____” drop down in the top right corner of your page, select settings and switch your “Unit of Measurement” (fifth option) to the desired setting.

If you have any other questions or concerns, our Toronto area team is available via email and phone.  Thanks netParcel Account Management.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marksman 

No, but you can disable it but canceling the automatic payment profile for “Net Parcel” and removing their permissions if given. Then use some other online postage provider.

PayPal now sources out the shipping platform and do not use their own like before.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

netParcel
Contributor
Contributor

@Marksman 

Good morning! Our team wanted to follow up with your PayPal Community post.

Regarding the availability of Tracked USA shipments.  The service will return if you leave the insured field blank when creating your shipment.

There is a bug with the Canada Post service (of which they are aware and actioning) where orders that have a value listed in the insurance field precludes certain services from being visible. To this end, we encourage you to submit an order without an insurance value and remind you that the carrier builds in $100 (plus freight) of coverage to each shipment!

For the platform specific items:

To reprint a label you may click on your order in History and Tracking and regenerate your PDF file. If you ever have any issues with this, our team would also be happy to forward you another copy via email.

To switch from Imperial to Metric (and vice versa), simply click the “Welcome, ____” drop down in the top right corner of your page, select settings and switch your “Unit of Measurement” (fifth option) to the desired setting.

If you have any other questions or concerns, our Toronto area team is available via email and phone.  Thanks netParcel Account Management.

Login to Me Too

Marksman
Contributor
Contributor

Thx for the reply we will try those!

But if I can bring a point 

there are 2 options that we should be able to use intuitively, eg to change the conversion rate, this should be right next to the unit of measurement, I shouldn't have to go through the menus to such a simple option. About the '' reprint '' it would be easier and faster to have access as before from '' our recent activity '' in the Paypal home menu this one was accessible in 2 clicks only before .

Oh yes before I forget I don't know if this is a bug but our good address has been saved in the account menu of both Paypal and NetParcel however each time we open an order from a customer with Net Parcel by default the province of our address indicates Alberta instead of Quebec even if Quebec is the province registered in our account but the rest of the default address is good ex the name of account with the number and street name, we have missed Something?

Login to Me Too

netParcel
Contributor
Contributor

@Marksman 

Thanks for the feedback.  Can you direct message us with your netParcel account number?  If you login to pp.netparcel.com directly and go to the my account tab it will be presented in the top left corner. With that we can review the default province and update for you.

Thanks! netParcel

Login to Me Too

temp20220620
Contributor
Contributor

I also would love to be able to change back to the old system.  The "To" address would be auto-populated by PayPal so I just had to fill in the package details.  Now, PayPal takes me through an extra screen to log into NetParcel, which then always loads saying "Please check following errors. An error occurred while importing the Order."  All the "Shipping To" fields are empty, so I'd have to copy and paste in all the customer information.  If I have to do that anyway, why bother logging into PayPal and then NetParcel if I can just create a shipping label through CanadaPost.ca?

Login to Me Too

netParcel
Contributor
Contributor

@temp20220620 

Thanks for the feedback. Your orders should 100% import directly and then update PayPal with the tracking number.  You should not need to manually enter order information to process a shipment.

Can you direct message us to your netParcel account number?  If you login to pp.netparcel.com directly and go to the my account tab it will be presented in the top left corner.

Thanks! netParcel

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @netParcel,

Thank you for your posts! For the safety of our members and prevention of fraud, Private Messaging on this platform is not typically available. If you would like, you can direct members to the contact portal on your official site for assistance and/or discuss general information here. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Marksman
Contributor
Contributor

Notice a new major problem today.....   Was getting all order ready to ship for today but when im building the shipment online Canada Post doesn't show anymore as carrier for local, national & international ( Canada Post account is well activated on my setting )  it only appear UPS & DHL now for my carrier.... we are located in a small town so Canada Post are located at 2min from our adresses... UPS / DHL 30min for going 30min for going back....  seriously more its going less impress I am by this app  really miss the old platforme....  

Login to Me Too

netParcel
Contributor
Contributor

@Marksman 

Thanks for the added feedback.  Our account management team will be reaching out directly to you to explain further.  Recent changes on the Canada Post side have affected users in rural locations which is resulting in only being able to use your account on the Canada Post system directly.  Canada Post is messaging via direct mail to SFSB account holders accordingly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.