About pay in 3

TysonSu74
Contributor
Contributor

When you pay in 3 instalments, do you not recieve the product until all 3 are paid?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @TysonSu74

First of all, welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

No, you do not need to wait until your Pay in 3 plan is complete before you receive your product/service. 

More information can be found here: What is PayPal Pay in 3? & Pay in 3 | Buy Now, Pay Later | PayPal 

Have a lovely day! 

Rebecca 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

TysonSu74
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that I didnt think i did, well I think I have ben scammed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Thank you for your reply, @TysonSu74

I see, don't worry! You can open up a case for 180-days following the day the order was made. 

In order to open a case please see the following steps: How do I open a dispute with a seller? (paypal.com). This will allow you to open up a PayPal dispute. In a dispute, you can exchange messages with the seller in your Resolution Centre to try to solve the problem. If you’re unable to settle the dispute, you can escalate it to a claim. By escalating it to a claim, you’re asking PayPal to investigate and decide the outcome. A dispute will automatically close after 20 days unless it’s been escalated. If a seller asks that you close the case, please do not close the case. A case that has been closed by the buyer cannot be reopened. 

For more information on PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, see: What is PayPal Buyer Protection and how am I covered? 

Rebecca! 

Login to Me Too

TysonSu74
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.