Pay in 4

Skajl
New Community Member

Hi. I received an invoice to pay in which i selected pay in 4. From my account it has deducted the first instalment in which i had to pay. Now when i look at the dashboard for the pay in 4. It says that they have paid the seller but it shows that ive paid 0 of 4 paid and the 1st payment is due today. So my question is has this been paid? Its been deducted from my account but not showing that its been paid. 

Im really cobfused

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hello @Skajl

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

After your down payment, your 4 subsequent repayments will be taken automatically from the confirmed payment method you provided at the time of your application. Currently, your PayPal balance can't be used for repayments. Just log into your PayPal account, go to Pay in 4, and click on the specific Pay in 4 plan you want to see. The amount you still owe will be under “Remaining.”

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.