upset customer

dsnyfn1
Contributor
Contributor

A customer accidentally paid twice for same item. PayPal declined both payments, holding them from my account, then refunded ONE of them.  Customer emailed me thanking me for the refund of the duplicate payment and asking me to post the item as soon as possible.  I wrote back telling them that PayPal must have kept the second payment as they never gave it to me.  A few days later, the customer told me the second payment still not refunded and to please hold the $50 item for them.  I tried to contact PayPal but that's now virtually impossible.  I wrote up the issue in feedback and submitted that but just got ignored.  Meanwhile, I've lost a sale that the customer wanted, the customer lost $58 to PayPal and there's no easy way to send PayPay an email about their gross mishandling off this transaction.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @dsnyfn1

We are sorry to hear of the troubles you are having with payments that were sent to you. So this can be looked into further, please contact our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a direct message through Twitter

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.