payment pending to purchased item

pascua-36
New Community Member

i thought i paid or item it says pending on my paypal,  Ebay it says paid for,  customer open case against me i tried to pay it takes me back to paid item or leave feed back how to pay for this? on paypal it says" pending"when i click on it it says= (theboneyarduk) hasn't accepted yet=how can i pay for item? to close unpaid item case?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pascua-36

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pascua-36 wrote:

i thought i paid or item it says pending on my paypal,  Ebay it says paid for,  customer open case against me i tried to pay it takes me back to paid item or leave feed back how to pay for this? on paypal it says" pending"when i click on it it says= (theboneyarduk) hasn't accepted yet=how can i pay for item? to close unpaid item case?

Contact the seller and let them know they have to process or accept/claim the payment. Maybe they did not confirm their PayPal email address or something. Some issue on their end, not yours. Tell them to check their PayPal account or have them call eBay or PayPal customer service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.