how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kdk94048
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry if this comes off rude or snotty but first of all the telephone lady the answers your calls is totally condescending and I do not like her having said that I'm already about to blow because I've been playing all these games saying they're going to give me money I figured out most of them are a crock but I did get a $2,000 email and they want me to verify that that's my email account they gave me a reference number and so I wanted to have you look at it I'm sorry if I'm being like I said snotty but this has been going on for quite a while and I I have multiple sclerosis bipolar disorder and a brain tumor and my mom died in July so there's a lot that happened in a very short amount of time and I really need to speak to someone
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kdk94048 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BioticPython
Contributor
Contributor
I play shot breaking balls and it says money is transferred to my account and that I log in my account to receive. The money is not there...
Login to Me Too

Flagon1
Contributor
Contributor
I played and reached the $200.00 level to collect and they changed it by upping it to $500.00 now to receive my money? I thought this was a good app but just another one taking you for your play effects.. WRONG It's Wrong
Login to Me Too

Xheladin1
Contributor
Contributor
I dnt know I will try to win money
Login to Me Too

zhel03
Contributor
Contributor
does the online game like pusher mania really paid the gamer through paypal?
Login to Me Too

gschade01
New Community Member
Does anyone know how to receive winnings from game apps to PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

LARRY699
New Community Member
Anyone won money from playing the videogames on my phone and computer and I've won a lot and they tell me that it has been deposited in my PayPal account but can't seem to find it. And I can't seem to get any help from PayPal .what do I do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LARRY699 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

miss_zom1938
Contributor
Contributor
Why starry legend not pay forme
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.