how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

XC20
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of an app called Money tree. Waited for a payment of 200 dollars and a further one of 300 dollars. Never got it. Can PayPal get it for me? Thanks. David <removed>.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@XC20 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

berthagoines58
New Community Member
  • I am playing win real money games and can't cash out and get money how do I do that?
Login to Me Too

JennyCat3
New Community Member
Where are these 100 videos i must watch in 6 hrs??? Help!!!
Login to Me Too

Bdavis71
New Community Member
Getting money from games seems all are fakes
Login to Me Too

Paulsheart31
New Community Member

okay ihave been playing 2 money making games. 1. Money rain (quick access) 2. Gold miner mania. In my PayPal area I have this  said amount of monies. In my Amazon I have quite amount building up. I did get one cent from amazon but I have to finish watching videos to access the rest of amazon monies. Now as for paypal when I went to cash out it says processing then it says pending...the time it says it will be deposited is 116:44:59. Okay when time to deposit into PayPal they wrote a message (game) that says the order is invalid because I have not logged in for a long time! Bull **bleep** I log in every day and play for 2-3 hours I want money owed to me! That’s a lot of hours watching bull **bleep** videos. Just needed a place to vent and ppl who is in the same place as I am. Thanks y’all for listening.

Login to Me Too

Beck1985
Contributor
Contributor
Why does the Game say that my account number is wrong when I have checked it several times I want to redeem the money but it says my account is wrong.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beck1985 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kiran21
Contributor
Contributor
I will win the money in game how to transfer in my acount
Login to Me Too

Jones8361
Contributor
Contributor
I play a lot of online games and a lot of them allegedly will pay me through my PayPal account however when I enter my email address the game tells me that I have to enter another code in order to receive my money through PayPal. Does anyone know what other code the PayPal game sight is require in order for me to receive my winnings, I've won several hundred and I really could use that money to assist me and my family during this horrible pandemic
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.