Why i cant make payment from paypal acc? Try to contact paypal team but no respond

Aidaq
Contributor
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Aidaq ,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us. We apologize as our customer service phone team is currently unavailable. 

Our live chat team can definitely check on the status of your account to see as to why this is happening. You may reach them by logging in to your Paypal account, go to Message Center and an option to chat with a representative will be available. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting Paypal. Possible reason why you're getting this error may mean that your email address is not confirm. You must confirm your email address first in order to send and receive payments. To confirm your email address: Go to SettingsIcon Settings. Click the email address under "Email". Click Confirm this email address. We’ll send an email to that address. Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password. If same error message appears after confirming your email address then we highly suggest to call our live chat for further assistance. Hope this helps. Always stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.