When I'm done selecting the amount the "Send Payment" button greys out and I can't do anything.

Fixthisissuegod
New Community Member

Brazlian PayPal account.

Title says it all, I just wan to send a God damn amount of money I own, it's my God damn money, to a my mother for Christmas. WTF PayPal, for years you've been doing me like this, blocking all my payments like I'm some criminal scum.

HOW THE HELL DO I SEND MY MONEY TO SOMEONE WITHOUT DEALING WITH THIS KIND OF **bleep**???????????????

I'm even willing to pay someone the money so they can send it to my mother instead if possible. I just want to SEND MY MONEY. MINE. MINE. MY GOD DAMN MONEY. LET ME SEND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MONEY.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fixthisissuegod

Clear out browser cache, etc and restart device. If you need to update browser and or app, do that and restart device. On US accounts, after we enter the amount, the continue button is activated so the user interfaces are different. Maybe why chit don't work right. Everyone's got different user interfaces.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.