Refunds

jennifermoss09
Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund from something I purchased on eBay. It says the refund is an echeck, how to I locate my account balance to move the money to my bank?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

shep54
Contributor
Contributor

A simple question [ hope]  if PayPal charged  me on a transaction I was selling and received payment thru Ebay..How do I reclaim the amount that PayPal charged me for this? Ebay are already refunding me their charge but PayPal messaging are sending me different answers to whether they can and will refund their portion of refund...  Buyer rejected my item and payment was refunded in full to him. Its just the additional charges that I am having problems with.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shep54 

Paypal no longer return any fee you were charged when your buyer paid as part of any refund that you issue.

You paid the fee for the services of paypal to process your initial buyers payment and then the refund for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Akshay_0721
I wanna contact with an agent please its really urgent for me please anyone available to help me out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.