Partial shipping refund

kkseurer
New Community Member

My scale was wrong and the shipping is less than the customer paid, I want to issue a 5.00 refund for the difference; what is the beast way to issue this type of refund?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MamiHustle
Contributor
Contributor

When you are on the activity page, find your original transaction. Then click on it to view the Details, there should be a button midway which reads "issue refund".  Click on that, be sure to update the amount as it automatically defaults to the full amt paid. After you have pdated it will give an option to a note for buyer.  Its very simple to do. Best of luck to you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MamiHustle
Contributor
Contributor

When you are on the activity page, find your original transaction. Then click on it to view the Details, there should be a button midway which reads "issue refund".  Click on that, be sure to update the amount as it automatically defaults to the full amt paid. After you have pdated it will give an option to a note for buyer.  Its very simple to do. Best of luck to you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.