Client's payment not reflecting in my PayPal

mamtagurnani27
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

I have this client who regularly pays through PayPal.

So far everything has been smooth.

I am facing a problem recently.

Client had released a payment of $13,000 on 25th June, 2021 that is not reflecting in my Paypal.

The same client had released $160 on 23rd June, 2021 and $600 on 25th June, 2021.

After the client's internal due diligence, the money reached my PayPal on 2nd July, 2021.

If the client releases the payment between Monday to Friday, I usually receive the the payment in my PayPal on a Friday or Saturday of the following week.

This time the amount is on a higher side, i have not received an amount that is more than $10,000.

Can someone help and let me know how can I access my funds?

Thank you,

Mamta

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mamtagurnani27

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble.

Did you receive an email from PayPal confirming the payment was sent to you? Is the payment reflecting on your PayPal account? 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mamtagurnani27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Tricia,

Thank you for your reply.

I have not received any email from PayPal.

Usually i always receive an email from PayPal that has this subject line ''Your payment from XYZ Sender!''

The payment is not showing in my PayPal.

Can you track the payment?

I will share details of the client in a private message.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

Mamta

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Celeste

Hi again @mamtagurnani27,

Thanks for the additional information. From what you've explained, it would be best to get in touch with our customer support team for further assistance. You can get in touch with our team by selecting "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this can be resolved soon!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

mamtagurnani27
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Celeste,

Thank you for your reply.

I am in touch with the customer support of Paypal on Twitter.

They have asked me to provide the transaction ID that must have got generated at the sender's end.

Regards,

Mamta

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.