Can't receive money

Barakuda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Someone want send me money and he says that I don't have valid paypal account and that's why they can't send me payment.

I get this message:

You cannot receive payments in or withdraw payments from your PayPal account, because previous transfers to your preferred card or bank account failed.

Also, when I click on Request Money on Paypal I got this:

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

when i try add my card it says:

You have already successfully entered the 4-digit PayPal code and confirm this card.

Where is the problem? Before I used to receive money from anyone on my paypal account and now I can't

My paypal is verified with a Visa Electron credit card issued in Croatia.

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Nahom4
Contributor
Contributor

Temp20230525N

Hi, I'm also from Croatia and I have exactly the same problem as many of us seem to have.

I've confirmed my card, I got my code and my card is confirmed.
I even got the refund from paypal. I'm status Premier, Verified but when I go to Request money
I get the same error:

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

Can anyone please tell me if their problem was solved and if it was, how ?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

ali60
New Community Member

Money has been sent to my paypal account , but has not been accepted  just comes up with the comment :

The transaction ID in your link is invalid

I have received various other money transactions since this

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ali60,

Welcome to the Community Forum.

It would be best to get in touch with our customer service in relation to this. They will be able to check your account to see what is holding up this payment. You can get out number by clicking contact at the end of the page or we are on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal. 

I hope we can sort this quickly for you.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

mstone-es

supergirl23
New Community Member

Money has been sent to my paypal account , but has not been accepted just comes up with the comment :

The transaction ID in your link is invalid

I have received various other money transactions since this

Can anybody help as the buyer is not happy that i wont send the item that they have purchased

Many Thanks

Login to Me Too

thenoname
Contributor
Contributor

For the last 3 months no one can send me money. They are told to send through my web sight.

I don't have a web sight.

I looked in the drop down menu that stupid Big Brother Paypal make us use and there is no option for Paypal keeps loosing me customers!!!

Hopefully one of the management may look at this as its not fair to make others do there leg work free of charge.

Login to Me Too

Dominic90

Hi i have a problem on paypal im from Albania i create an paypal account and i set up correctly  and i confirmed my visa debit card but still cant receive money from friends,the account says verified but my friend from usa cant send me money,when i press request money it says 

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, Set up your acc which i already have

what should i do i emailed the support now waiting for them

Login to Me Too

elak
New Community Member

Hey, I am also from Albania, 

Did you solve the problem?

@Dominic90 wrote:

Hi i have a problem on paypal im from Albania i create an paypal account and i set up correctly  and i confirmed my visa debit card but still cant receive money from friends,the account says verified but my friend from usa cant send me money,when i press request money it says 

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, Set up your acc which i already have

what should i do i emailed the support now waiting for them

Login to Me Too

mishmish32
I having trouble receive my money that. I Have send. From my bank account 3 week ago
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.