Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Refunding Money

Highlighted
New Community Member

Auto Refunding Money

Hello,

I'm hoping to get some help on an issue I am having. A little back story, I set up an account with the Brown Paper Tickets Company and linked it up to this paypal acct so the funds will funnel into a bank account I have set up. The paypal link works and will let you enter the credit/debit card payment information but will say it cannot be accepted and then will do an auto refund. Any help on how to resolve would be greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Auto Refunding Money

Hi bhhsclassof2009,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. It may be possible that your card is not enabled and you would need to check it with your card issuer.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Auto Refunding Money

This is happening to me too. My card is linked. I have confirmed my identity through PayPal and done everything I can. People trying to buy tickets to my event are getting their money refunded. This is a MAJOR problem and I cannot get in touch with any human at PayPal to help resolve. The chat feature is useless. I got disconnected by the IVRU at PayPal. Unacceptable. Incredibly disappointed in PayPal and will choose another service provider next time but I am stuck with you for this event. This is a new account, so I know there may be a hold. But I am an established PayPal user on another account. My history should migrate to this new account. Please reply.