Anyone having problem with Synchrony bank?

Jane1250
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone set up bank autopsy for EBay credit card? I used the same account for Paypal funds too but Snychrony Bank returned my payment saying the bank account was close. BANK ACCOUNT IS OPEN! Call the customer Service, couldn't understand their Englisj half of the time, I think they are base in India. Do you have similar situations?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bodielgt
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Terrible bank. Customer service definately not in the US, but it is the poor communication and poor customer service that makes it a bad charge card partner for pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Evieta
New Community Member
Bait and switch banking practices. I opened a new account in December and have found NOTHING BUT DECEPTIVE practices with this credit card through Synchrony Bank. First off they are holding my paid in full payment that was electronically transmitted from my checking account. This hold by Synchrony bank is because it is a new account. Interestingly I've already made 2 prior payments that were not placed on hold. So this larger payment hold will place an interest fee on my account. I've talked to 4 different account reps and they all gave a different rationale as to this 3rd payment hold. DO NOT USE PAYPAL CREDIT CARD thinking it is part of PayPal. It is not. What they do may be legal, but it is exceptionally deceptive and you will find that there is no resolution through their employees.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.