refund

israelrodriguez
New Community Member

hello there i am trying to get a full refund for the item i purchased online, i called paypal customer service and they told me i had to buy a 200$ dollar google play card in order to get my full refund, so i did but they said the card didn't go through , so the customer survive rep wanted me to get a 500$ google play card after tyhat  and said i get a full refund with the cards i just purchased and 100$ extra for the inconvenience. so now the rep said to get another 500$ dollar card , i don't have any more money on my debit card where the money is supposed to be transfered. i am very suspicious about this can anyone help me how please!!!!  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@israelrodriguez 

PayPal does not require you to buy Google gift card it get a refund, you must've called some fraudulent PayPal customer service number found on the net.

The way to contact PayPal customer service :

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@israelrodriguez 

PayPal does not require you to buy Google gift card it get a refund, you must've called some fraudulent PayPal customer service number found on the net.

The way to contact PayPal customer service :

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.