paypal shipping is different from my paypal primary mailing address

myatt
Contributor
Contributor

After I paid to a merchant using paypal.. I was suprised the shipping address on paypal had discrepancy while when i looked at my primary mailing address on my account, it is right. Can you tell me where I could access this shipping address aside from the one I have on my account. OR DOES PAYPAL create another shipping address not following the one on my primary mailing address. Everything was fine except the city. The problem is , the merchant already sent the goods on the address she was given by paypal at shipping.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@myatt 

After logging in when we checkout, the first thing we see is our shipping address with the "Change" link. Shipping addresses should always be checked along with payment method before going to the next page to review payment.

There are some checkout configurations where you can register for an account at merchant website and the billing and shipping addresses are entered and saved in the account settings separately that's passed on to the PayPal payment, so you may want to check there.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.