not received the payment

she1la
Contributor
Contributor

I have one payment using the debit card and the address was correct. It shows that the recipient could receive the payment on October 18th. The recipient said that normally he will show up the message that he got a payment; however, he didn't. He persists I made the mistake while processing. When I paid the payment, it had been charged immediately from my banking account. Please help me see what's the problem.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @she1la,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry that the payment you sent has not been received by the intended recipient. Did you use your card to make a guest payment or did you use your PayPal account with your card linked? Are you certain that you were paying from the official PayPal site? I'm concerned about that because a card-funded payment should be received immediately by the person that you're paying. What were the steps you took to make the payment?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.