get a payment

dushmanlk
New Community Member

Hi ,

i'm waiting a refund from a vendor and they asked me my paypal account and i sent it. Now they are asking me a 'paypalme' link which i can't create in the system. i only have 'send payment' in the menu.

can somebody help

Thanks,

Dushman

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dushmanlk 

They can't 'send' you a payment and you can't create a paypal.me as the option to receive funds in your paypal account in your country is not available.

They need to click on the transaction in their paypal account and then click on the refund option at the bottom of that details page.

Then the refund will automatically go back to the card you used to fund the payment in the first place.

If its passed 180 days and the refund option is no longer there then its unlikely you can receive one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dushmanlk 

They can't 'send' you a payment and you can't create a paypal.me as the option to receive funds in your paypal account in your country is not available.

They need to click on the transaction in their paypal account and then click on the refund option at the bottom of that details page.

Then the refund will automatically go back to the card you used to fund the payment in the first place.

If its passed 180 days and the refund option is no longer there then its unlikely you can receive one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.