can't pay through paypal

bebeca
New Community Member

I am trying to pay online a bus ticket and when i proceed to do the payment through Paypal it asks me to introduce my bank details, so once i have done it it does say that i already have this bank details and i can't do anything else, it does not give me the option to do another thing and i am stucked. I have used this method over and over again and I don't know exactly what do do. Has anyone had this same problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bebeca,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that your bank account is not presented as a payment option for the transaction that you are trying to make. If the bank account is not listed as a choice, that means it's declined for the purposes of that transaction. Declines can happen for a few different reasons. For troubleshooting, you can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in or call as a guest.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.