Which payment method?

BillyBobWright
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ya'll,

Need some advice. I am a member of a sim racing group that broadcasts our races on Youtube. Currently the community funds the broadcasts, but we would like to solicit donations from the viewers. 

I would like to include a solicitation "ad" in the broadcasts, asking viewers to donate. I want the payment process to be as simple as possible. I would prefer that the person does not have to be a member of Pay Pal if possible. Definitely don't want the person to have to spend time registering for anything.

What I envision is link in the actual Youtube video display (is that possible?) and / or a button/link in the description section below the video display.

I've looked at PayPal.me and PayPal.here, but not sure if those will work? They both seem to have some aspects of what I want, but not all.

I have created a gmail account that I could use if necessary, as I don't want to use my personal email account.

Any help / suggestions appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal Help Team.

Welcome To The PayPal Help & Community

Dial PayPal helpline Number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]For Free PayPal Help & Support:

Login to Me Too

BillyBobWright
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks but that link didn't help me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @BillyBobWright,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

You may find more information here for the best solution for your activity.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.