Unauthorized transaction

YimingGuo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all 
In sept 7th morning I received 2 Unauthorized transaction, and I saw the transactions had completed. I report my question to Resolution Center. and I talk with customer service with my promblem. They told me they did not found any other Ip address excepet my school WIFI IP adress. So someone may access my account through the public wifi. And in this moring I recived E-mail from paypal told me (We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorized.) So I just assume paypal think I authorized this transaction. But I DID NOT! I really do not know what should I do. This transction is really big transction. as student I can not accept this decison made by paypal, also by the way in my bank account there were only 40 dollar left, I do not know how paypal accout allow that much amount of transation from my acoount. So anyone can give me any advices?
(Although the Unauthorized transaction had been completed, but i haven't lose any money yet. because I donot have that much amount. the thing I worried about, I will lose credit for bank and paypal)

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @YimingGuo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear this! If we could not accept your claim, I would recommend reaching out to your financial institution as they could offer you protection as well. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.