Unable to withdraw funds.

JG83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. is it me or is PayPal being a pain in all their customers a#*es ?

firstly I’ve never had any problem with transaction, withdrawal, paying customer etc. Then all of a sudden PayPal what to hold all my payments from customers in their pending prison. I have had to wait over a week for them to release my funds into my account, then when I have withdrawn to my personal bank account they have put another 70 hour pending on that too 🤔

Think they are trying to p*#s eBay customers of because eBay won’t be using this shower of s#*t’ in the near future. And good riddance too.

Rant over.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Pworboyes95
New Community Member
I just don’t understand it mate. I’ve refunded the person the money, and paid the remaining £8 to make my balance £0.00 but they reversed my withdrawal. So now I’ve paid the person £70 and I’m not even getting the £70 in my account?! So I’m losing £70 ... I’m very confused
Login to Me Too

JG83
Contributor
Contributor

The only bulls#*t I keep getting is  that it’s  for my security ah ah. How is it for my security?  I can look after my own cash quite easily. Also why didn’t they do this years ago when I first started using PayPal. Something fishy going on with PayPal a lately. Just look at the reviews on Trustpilot. 

Some very angry unhappy PayPal customers.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.