Unable to make purchase in playstation website

KaiSheng
New Community Member

Hi guys, i couldn't make purchase in playstation website, whenever i click confirm purcahse it will show this problem stating . "We've encountered an error while processing your order. Please try again later." My paypal have a balance of more than the game cost but i couldn't make the purchase.. and also my friend send me 20GBP and i received it but it is not in MYR it is in GBP, i couldn't find the currency conversion from GBP to MYR but only GBP to USD or others therefore, i tried to chg to USD and try to make purchase agian but im still receiving this problem. Can anyone help me? Isit because of the balance in my account isnt in MYR but is in GBP. My primary currency is in MYR tho.

Also, i do receive email and they send me this from paypal

Hello, 
Sony Interactive Entertainment has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you.

Description:Sony PSN BA via Web

Manage your Billing Agreement by logging into your PayPal account and clicking the Billing Agreement link under your Profile. In your Profile, you can choose and edit your preferred funding source and cancel your Billing Agreement.

If you need to contact Sony Interactive Entertainment directly, please use the following avenues:

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.