Transaction pending and seller saying they can't see the order

craigmoran82
New Community Member

So I ordered a shirt for the Euros and used my paypal credit for it. 

Got a transaction number and everything going through fine it seems.. except the transactions showing as pending on my statement. Contacted the seller who are saying that they can't see the order and I've given the transaction reference from paypal, I've not had an invoice or order confirmation from the seller and paypal's "report a problem page" just says that it won't let me dispute a transaction and to refer to their terms and conditions??? 

Absolutely no help, no way of contacting paypal about it at all and the transactions just left in limbo?? Anyone got a clue on how to get this resolved?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@craigmoran82 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@craigmoran82 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.