Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

SandroGak

Hello,

I received the payment and the Payment Status is "Payment received". But nothing is showing up in my balance.

It's a personal account, not limited or anything. I have my credit card and everything confirmed, including the national ID card.

I don't use my account to sell things on eBay or any other stores etc.

This is Paypal to Paypal transaction.

And I have received other Payments from this person without an issue.

Payment is in USD and I have a USD wallet. Basically I googled all the usual suspects.

Nothing says it's on hold or anything.

Is anyone experiencing the same? What can I do to resolve it? What is the best way to resolve this without waiting for weeks?

Thank you.

Edit: Is there an issue like this going on again? :

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Known-Issue-Received-payments-not-appearing-in-ba...

Login to Me Too

krishv
Contributor
Contributor

I just received some money from Prolific and when I went to cash it out of PayPal to my card like I always do, I noticed that my balance is empty. Recent activity shows that I have received the money, but it hasn't been added to my balance? I didn't do anything or buy anything, it just wasn't there to begin with when I logged into paypal

Login to Me Too

Makayllaalex13
Contributor
Contributor
Same this happened to me. Does anyone else have this problem. I am freaking out because the payment I received is a larger amount, in the hundreds and I really need that money. Please people tell me you have a resolution
Login to Me Too

Chad614
Contributor
Contributor
I was sent a 40$ payment 3 hours ago, it shows I received it in my activity but my PayPal balance doesn’t show the money. What’s going on? Also PayPal’s customer service is absolutely TERRIBLE!
Login to Me Too

KaileeJaye

I received e-mail that echeck has cleared and I have cash, but it is not in my balance.  How can I get it and where is it?

Login to Me Too

xIHA
Contributor
Contributor

As the title states. I sold something through paypal and the buyer has paid and the transaction has showed up on my account however, the money has not been added to my balance. please help me. 

Login to Me Too

Charlotte77777
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue exactly. Did you manage to resolve it? If you do, please reply to let us know how it was fixed! thank you

Login to Me Too

Makayllaalex13
Contributor
Contributor
I woke up this morning to a notification that I received a payment and have money in my account. I went to my paypal account to transfer it to my bank like always but my account says 0.00. the transaction history says I received 150.00 but why isn't it in my account. I'm kinda freaking out. Does anyone know what is going on?!?
Login to Me Too

Karamjitsingh16
Contributor
Contributor
Same here maybe some glitch going with paypal
Login to Me Too

NickP1006

I'm having the same issue says I received money but I don't see it in my account or cant transfer it and its someone who we send money back and forth often.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.